Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Read Stories of Syrians in Canada - I Am a Migrant





"I  hope to continue my studies but the thing I look forward to the most is being able to express myself freely."

"My dream is to offer my wife the wedding party she never had in Syria. All I want is to make her happy."



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment